Waterproof IP67 transformer with 5 foot ac power cord for 40 and 48 led dock light and drop light.$29.95 – $34.95 Select options
- Multiple Lighting Modes: Low, Medium, High, Strobe, and SOS
- High intensity: Puts out 1200+ lumens. To compare, a police-grade flashlight is around 1000 lumens
- High Capacity Batteries/Charger Included: Comes with 2 brand new Samsung 2600mah high-quality lithium-ion batteries and a 2 battery charger
- Portable: Fits in your pocket
- Water-resistant: Built with water-resistant O-rings. Non-submersible
New high quality Samsung 18650 lithium ion battery with 3000mah. This battery is good for 1800 charge cycles and will provide the most light output of the gigging stick. 60-90min runtime on high. Cheapest price around. Price is for 4 new batteries. This battery is only for the gigging stick, portable lights and flashlight.$29.95 Add to cart
- Portable: Runs off (2) lightweight Samsung commercial-grade 3 amps/hr, 18650 lithium-ion batteries. Other gigging lights on the market require you to carry around a 12V battery, making this incredibly lightweight and easy-to-use. The lighthead only weighs 12 ounces and the PVC shaft weighs 6 ounces. Together it weighs slightly over a pound.
- High-Intensity: Puts out 1200 lumens in bright white from a Cree XML L2 LED chip. Even in less than ideal murky water, this light will illuminate a huge area equivalent to 1 of your car headlights on high.
- Capacity: About 2 hours of run-time for non-stop flounder gigging. Additional batteries can be purchased if 2 hours isn't long enough for your use.
- Multipurpose: Can be used for casting, trolling, or anywhere a high-powered waterproof high-intensity light source is needed.
- Fish Attractant: Use this light for nighttime gigging of flounder, frog, shrimp, etc. Fish are attracted to light during the night.
- Color: We use bright white because it is proven to be the best for flounder gigging.
There are no reviews yet.