New high quality Samsung 18650 lithium ion battery with 3000mah. This battery is good for 1800 charge cycles and will provide the most light output of the gigging stick. 60-90min runtime on high. Cheapest price around. Price is for 4 new batteries. This battery is only for the gigging stick, portable lights and flashlight.$29.95 Add to cart
Dual 18650 lithium ion wall battery charger. Input AC100-240v 50/60hz. Good in most places around the world. Insert 1 or 2 batteries and plug into any standard wall socket. Red=charging Green=charged. Typically takes 4-12 hours to fully charge the lithium batteries. Charges at 750mah for a nice slow safe and long battery lasting charge. Quick chargers typically shorten the life of the battery and it's discharge cycles.$5.00 Add to cart
Dual 18650 lithium ion battery holder for our Cree XHP70 and portable Thrown N Go light.$8.00 Add to cart
- Submersible: Designed to handle any marine environment from saltwater to freshwater, this light is corrosion-resistant and intended to be fully submerged during use. It is epoxy embedded allowing the light to last underwater for a lifetime.
- High-Intensity: At 3780 lumens from (3) Cree XML 10 Watt chips, this 30 Watt light is incredibly bright. Available in bright white, it will give you an incredible amount of visibility for increased safety. Runs off a standard 12VDC non-charging battery. An actively charging battery will increase the current and lower the resistance in the wire leading to damage.
- Versatile: Can be used for flounder gigging, frog gigging, bowfishing, bully netting, lobstering, shrimping, night fishing, etc.
- Fish Attractant: Phytoplankton is drawn to underwater lights as a food source after the sun has set. They will congregate around the light and other members of the aquatic food chain will come to feed.
- Long-Lasting: Built with high-quality materials, our light is completely indestructible. LEDs last over 30,000 hours for a lifetime of use.
- Submersible: Built for saltwater and freshwater conditions, this light is corrosion-resistant and intended to be fully submerged during use. It is epoxy embedded allowing the light to last underwater for a lifetime.
- High-Intensity: At 7560 lumens from (6) Cree XML 10 Watt chips, this light is incredibly bright. Available in bright white, it will give you an incredible amount of visibility allowing you to go bow fishing, flounder gigging, bully netting, lobstering, and more.
- Fish Attractant: Aquatic life will be attracted to your submersible boat gigging light as phytoplankton is drawn to lights to feed. From there, other members of the aquatic food chain begin to congregate around the underwater light.
- Long-Lasting: Built with high-quality materials, our light is completely indestructible to the elements. LEDs have a lifespan of over 30,000 hours which will last for a lifetime of use. The only way to make this light fail is not adhering to our proper use tips.
- Portable: Runs off (2) lightweight Samsung commercial-grade 3 amps/hr, 18650 lithium-ion batteries. Other gigging lights on the market require you to carry around a 12V battery, making this incredibly lightweight and easy-to-use. The lighthead only weighs 12 ounces and the PVC shaft weighs 6 ounces. Together it weighs slightly over a pound.
- High-Intensity: Puts out 1200 lumens in bright white from a Cree XML L2 LED chip. Even in less than ideal murky water, this light will illuminate a huge area equivalent to 1 of your car headlights on high.
- Capacity: About 2 hours of run-time for non-stop flounder gigging. Additional batteries can be purchased if 2 hours isn't long enough for your use.
- Multipurpose: Can be used for casting, trolling, or anywhere a high-powered waterproof high-intensity light source is needed.
- Fish Attractant: Use this light for nighttime gigging of flounder, frog, shrimp, etc. Fish are attracted to light during the night.
- Color: We use bright white because it is proven to be the best for flounder gigging.
There are no reviews yet.