High-Intensity Cree XML Overhead Fishing Light
$149.95 – $219.95
- Energy Efficient: Each Cree LED equates to only 10 Watts. 3 Cree Model = 30 Watts, 6 Cree Model = 60 Watts.
- Easily Mountable: Stainless 2″ bolt/stud coming out the back. You can bolt and mount this to basically any object.
- Incredibly Bright: 1200 lumens per LED, 3 Cree * 1200 = 3600, 6 Cree * 1200 = 7200
- Quality Materials: Built to last with 22′ of military-grade Teflon cable, unbreakable Lexan Lens, Cree XML L2 LEDs are incredibly high-powered, PVC pipe, Stainless 2″ bolt/stud coming out the back. aluminum medium reflectors for superior optics and performance.
- Multiple Applications: Can be used for commercial or recreational fishing, lobstering, navigation, masthead lighting, gigging, floundering, ATV or UTV supplemental lighting, etc.
- Power Supply: Runs off a non-charging 12V battery
Loomis LED High-Intensity Overhead Fishing Light
Compared to other floodlights on the market, our High-Intensity Overhead Fishing Light specializes in durability, affordability, and brightness. We offer the highest lumen per dollar ratio in the lighting market alongside an indestructible housing that will last for a lifetime of use. USA manufactured, we stand behind our products and offer double the industry warranty plus an additional warranty (see below). These can be used for a multitude of applications including navigation, masthead lighting, commercial fishing, lobstering, crabbing, floundering, gigging, ATV or UTV lights, floodlighting, or really anything.
Primarily, our overhead fishing light has been used in commercial fishing operations to increase visibility at night as well as increasing safety on the boat. Large freight boats in shipping lanes will be able to see your boat with these lights mounted on them. Commercial fishermen catching crab, lobster, and various fish will have increased visibility for working during the early morning or night.
Our High-Intensity Cree XML Overhead Fishing Light is incredibly bright when compared to other floodlights. Most floodlights on the market are halogen bulbs which burn up in under a year. LED lasts for over 40,000 hours of runtime equivalent to 27 years of run time at 4 hours a night. Not only will it last forever, but it will be incredibly bright.
3 Cree XML Overhead Fishing Light * 1200 lumens per Cree XML = 3600 lumens
6 Cree XML Overhead Fishing Light * 1200 lumens per Cree XML = 7200 lumens
- 1 Loomis LED High-Intensity Cree XML Overhead Fishing Light
- 2-year warranty
- Tough military grade Teflon 2 conductor jacketed cable is standard. 22 feet supplied.
- Heat sink measures 6″ diameter and the light is 2″ diameter bolted and bonded to the heatsink with a 1/4-20 stainless 2″ bolt/stud coming out the back.
The overhead fishing light can be easily installed to the masthead, or really anywhere it will light up the boat. Simply hook it up to a non-charging 12VDC battery and it will illuminate a huge area. On the backside of the light, there is a stainless steel 1/4-20 x 2″ long stud that can be mounted to an aluminum bar or a mount of your choosing.
Important Warranty Information
Here at Loomis LED, we stand behind our USA manufactured products and offer a full 2-year warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty is voided if the cable is shortened from the original length. Shortening the cable will damage your light. The cable length acts like a fixed resistor in controlling the current to the leds. Additionally, this light should not be used from a charging battery. This will increase the voltage to 14.5 VDC and will cause your light to fail. We also offer this light with a waterproof meanwell transformer to run of AC power on your dock or boat.
Submit your review
Flood (48° beam), No Reflector, Spot (38° beam), Spot/Flood combo-4flood,2spot
3 LED (30 Watts), 6 LED (60 Watts)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Be the first to review “High-Intensity Cree XML Overhead Fishing Light” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
There are no reviews yet.