- High Intensity: 48 incredibly bright – 3 Watt LEDs for a total of 144 Watts in white, green, aqua, or blue. The lumen output of this light varies depending on the LED color. Read our color section below to learn more.
- Plug N’ Play: Plug into a standard 110 VAC outlet and throw this off the boat, dock, pool, etc. and watch this illuminate a 360° circle around the light.
- Fish Attractant: Aquatic life is drawn to underwater lights. Phytoplankton feed on light, ultimately, drawing higher members of the aquatic food chain to the light.
- Submersible: With a transformer, we can do longer cable lengths up to 125'. For fishing boats with 110 VAC outlets, these lights can be hooked up to go deeper than our battery-powered fishing drop lights.
- Multiple Applications: Can be dropped off the dock, boat, pool, or anything underwater. All it requires is a 110AC outlet.
- Quality Materials: (4) 36 Watt LED boards, crystal clear temperature-grade epoxy, heavy-duty vinyl end cap for protection, stainless wire eyelet for attaching float or chum bag, and up to 125' of 18 AWG heavy duty SJOOW cable with embedded strain relief.
- Long-Lasting: We run our LEDs at lower power leading to a longer lifetime. We do this because LEDs get most of their lumens at 60 - 70% input power, leading to lower electrical costs, reduced operating temperatures, and longer lifetimes. The indestructible lighthead is fully epoxy embedded, with heavy-duty marine-grade cable.
- Versatile: Can be used for fishing, casting, trolling, diving, or anywhere a self-powered high-intensity light source in various colors is required. To make this light facing up off the bottom, or facing down like a bobber, you can attach floats to the light that we include.
- High-Intensity: Incredibly bright for its battery capacity at approximately 600 lumens.
- Portable: Battery-powered this light runs for 1 hour of run time off a single 3000mah Samsung rechargeable battery. We sell this light with 2 batteries for 2 hours of run time.
- Fish Attractant: Lure all sorts of aquatic life to your underwater light. Fish are lured to underwater lights because phytoplankton congregates around them at night to feed after the sun goes down. Our green 520-nanometer single wavelength attracts fish the best.
- Depth Rated: Fully submersible up to 500' deep you can cast this light down deep, or even use it as a dive light. You can target fish at specific depths by looking at your fishfinder.
- Easy-to-Use: Just plug in the batteries and tighten the expansion plug to make this light fully submersible. Attach to your rod through the cooling hole and drop down to any depth you want.
- High Intensity: 48 incredibly bright - 3 Watt LEDs for a total of 144 Watts in white, green, aqua, or blue. The lumen output of this light varies depending on the LED color. Read our color section below to learn more.
- Easy-to-Use: Hookup to a standard 12VDC battery and throw this off the dock, boat, pool, etc. and watch this illuminate a 360° beam angle around the light.
- Fish Attractant: Lure fish right up under your boat or dock with this underwater light. Phytoplankton and various aquatic life are attracted to lights at night. A chum bag can be attached to make this an underwater fish feeder.
- Submersible: Completely epoxy embedded, this light is meant to be run underwater and requires direct water cooling. Out-of-water fishing lights reflect 40% of their light off the surface of the water losing valuable lumens. This light is depth rated to much deeper than the length of the cable.
- Quality Materials: (4) 12 LED/36 Watt boards, crystal clear temperature-grade epoxy, 35' of 18 AWG heavy duty SJOOW cable with embedded strain relief (dependent on LED amount), heavy-duty vinyl end cap for protection, stainless wire eyelet for attaching float or chum bag, and 2 heavy-duty alligator clips for attaching to the battery.
- Multiple Applications: Can be dropped off the boat, dock, pool, trolled with a floatation device, or anything underwater. All it requires is a 12- 14.5 VDC charging or charged battery.
- Long-Lasting: LEDs consume less energy, have less electrical costs, last longer, and can target specific wavelengths of color when compared to traditional metal-halide/mercury vapor bulbs. The lighthead is fully epoxy embedded and indestructible, with heavy-duty marine-grade cable. This light will last a lifetime.
- Downwards Facing: Illuminates a 140° beam angle facing down to lure fish up from the depths when night fishing.
- Fish Attractant: Fish are attracted to underwater lights, particularly in green wavelengths. You can drop the light on fish at specific depths via your fishfinder or by doing research on fish behavior.
- Deep Drop: Purchasing the 24 LED/72 Watt version will give you 80' of cable whereas the 40 LED/120 Watt version is only 45'. Therefore, you can choose whether you have a longer cable with less light or a shorter cable with more light.
- High-Intensity: Lumen output will be 3120 lumens for the 24 LED or 5200 for the 40 LED in green 520-nanometer wavelength light. For white, lumen output will be 4320 lumens for the 24 LED or 7200 lumens for the 40 LED in a broad spectrum wavelength. 24 LED uses 72 Watts and the 40 LED uses 120 Watts.
- Long-Lasting: Conservatively, LEDs will last for roughly 30,000 hours of use, meaning this light will last a lifetime. Fully epoxy embedded, the light is fully waterproof, corrosion-proof, deep submersible, and indestructible.
- Easy-to-Use: Just attach the brass alligator clips onto a standard 12VDC battery (either charged or charging) and throw off the side of the boat. To target specific depths, you can cleat the heavy-duty 200lbs rated cable at a certain point and heave on the boat.
This is an AWESOME fish magnet made in the USA!!! We first threw the light off the shore and went to the top floor of the house to check it out and see what it looked like. We were blown away that the entire building was green and you could see our shadows on the building, 50 feet above the water and light. (Keep in mind that the light was only about 3-4 feet in the water). I cannot stress how awesome this light is and how nice it was to talk to Andy. Thank you for the great products, will be ordering more lights asap. WS