High-Intensity LED Underwater Kayak Fishing Lights
$169.95 – $179.95
- High Intensity: These are incredibly bright and are brighter than your car headlights on high (A cars headlights on high are 1500 lumens each) 140-degree beam angle.
- In White, 2160 lumens per Lighthead * 2 = 4320 lumens.
- In Green, 1560 lumens per Lighthead * 2 = 3120 lumens.
- High Capacity: Runs off a standard 12 V battery or compact lithium RC 3S cell or 11.1vdc. Off a full charge battery. Off a charged deep cycle 12vdc battery with 10 – 12 amp-hours each light head runs about 1 amp per hour. Therefore, will last roughly 6 hours.
- Easy Install: Custom fit bungee cords to the bottom of the kayak/marine vessel and can be installed in under a minute.
- Fish Attractant: Green/White are incredible fish attractants. Perfect for gigging, striped bass fishing, viewing of aquatic life, floundering, tour guides, etc.
- Quality Materials: Military Grade M27500 Teflon Cable, Cree 3535 high power LEDs, Optical Grade high-temperature epoxy, 5 ft Heavy Duty Marine Grade Bungee Cords, Adjustable Snap Hooks, and PVC pipe.
- Multiple Applications: Bungee Cords can be fitted to any small marine vessel including kayaks, canoes, paddleboards, dingy, aluminum small craft, etc.
- One of a kind: These are the World’s first high-intensity underwater kayak fishing lights manufactured here in the USA.
The World’s Brightest Underwater Kayak Lights
Here at Loomis LED we have manufactured the World’s first High-Intensity LED Underwater Kayak Fishing Lights.
Each 12 LED/36 watt light head uses our custom built high power LED boards using only the best Cree 3535 high power LEDs. We CNC machine and laser cut all our own materials for complete control over quality and design. We use only American made materials except for the LEDs which we have to get overseas due to our country not producing them anymore. The light heads are completely epoxy filled with a special optical grade high-temperature epoxy which will never yellow or age. These lights are virtually indestructible. The only way to damage them is to run them out of the water for >10-15 minutes. They require water for cooling as we run these at high-power. In addition, we use military-grade M27500 Teflon cable for extreme toughness and durability. We let you put any connectors on the positive and negative wires of your choosing. Our lights use no electronics which can fail. I design the boards for direct hookup to a charged standard 12vdc battery or a very compact lithium RC 3S cell or 11.1vdc.
Each light head produces around 2500 lumens each with a 140-degree wide-angle beam. When compared to your car’s 55watt halogen headlights at 1500 lumens each on high, these are brighter. The pictures below show a small green 12vdc battery powering the lights against the house. They light up a huge area both in and out of the water! The camera does not capture the full intensity of these lights…they are blinding!
The lights are held very securely to the bottom of the hull with heavy-duty marine-grade bungee cord and adjustable snap hooks on the ends. It takes under a minute to custom attach these lights to your kayak and take off. These will work on any type of kayak out there whether its an ocean or freshwater kayak, canoe, paddleboard, or small marine vessel. The lights can also be wrapped around a small aluminum pram style boat for gigging. As long as the bungee cord fits around the marine vessel these will work. You can custom cut the 5 foot supplied bungee to fit your boat perfectly.
Green is great for attracting fish while white is great for overall viewing of aquatic life. Imagine yourself cruising the estuaries, rivers, and inlets at night. These underwater kayak lights are perfect for night fishing of striped bass, tarpon, etc. Additionally, they can also be used for night gigging from your kayak, paddleboard, canoe, or small marine vessel. Fish swarm these lights at night because phytoplankton will go towards the lights to feed. Many fish hunt at night and come up closer to the surface in order to hunt the baitfish that will be swimming around the light source. To learn more, read our article, “Why do Underwater Lights Attract Fish?” here.
We offer unrivaled lumens per dollar in the underwater lighting market and these are a reflection of just that. An affordable high-intensity light underwater kayak light that blows other products out of the water. No other company makes lights this bright for kayaks. We are incredibly fair in our pricing in what this light is and will do for you.
- Navigationally: These will help you see and be seen during your nighttime kayaking excursion.
- Safety: These will protect you from other large vessels out in the ocean at night. Getting lost at night can be a concern and it helps to have some light for visibility.
- Kayak Fishing: Fish will be attracted to the lights and it will be easier to tell where and when to cast out your line.
- Night Gigging: These lights are incredibly bright and will help you see flounder or frogs at night.
- (2) Epoxy embedded light heads
- (1) – 5′ Bungee cord
- (2) – Adjustable snap hooks
- (1) – 8′ of Military-Grade Teflon Cable supplied
- Connectors on the wires because of differing battery hookups
- A deep cycle 12vdc rechargeable battery
- Cigarette plugs can be used
- Two-pronged connectors can be used
We recommend purchasing a deep cycle 12 – 18 amp/hr 12 VDC battery. Click here to purchase the battery we recommend.
We include a full 2-year warranty that excludes return shipping, 150f sensor activation, or voltage greater than 13vdc. These kayak lights can be operated out of the water for up to 5 minutes. However, if the lights left on without water cooling, for 10 – 15 minutes, the lights will reach 150°F and activate our thermal sticker which will damage the LEDs and void our 2-year warranty. Hooking up to anything other than a standard, stand-alone 12vdc battery will also damage the LEDs and void our warranty.
Product Demonstration of Loomis LED High-Intensity Underwater Kayak Fishing Lights
Pictures of our Loomis LED High-Intensity Underwater Kayak Fishing Lights
Submit your review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *